1. Thou shalt not be perfect, or even try to be.
2. Thou shalt not try to be all things to all people.
3. Thou shalt leave things undone that ought to be done.
4.Thou shalt spread thyself too thin.
5. Thou shalt learn to say “no”.
6. Thou shalt schedule time for thyself and for thy supportive network.
7. Thou shalt switch off and do nothing regularly.
8. Thou shalt be boring, untidy, inelegant and unattractive at times.
9. Thou shalt not even feel guilty.
10. Especially thou shalt not be thine own worst enemy, but be thy best friend.
Above all things remember to rest in the Lord Jesus who said “Come to Me all you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest.”